Finding the right therapist and approach is essential to alleviating your symptoms and re-engaging in life. If you would like to see if I am the right therapist for you, call me at 973-454-5569 for a free phone consultation.
I am an out-of-network provider for all insurance companies. Your insurance company may allow you to see a psychologist that is not on your insurance panel. The first thing you should do is check with your insurance carrier and clarify your benefits. Some helpful questions when speaking to your insurance company may be:
- Will I be covered for services from a psychologist who is an out-of-network provider? If so, how much will my insurance company cover per visit? What will be my co-pay?
- How much is my deductible?
- Will my insurance company cover services if my clinician does not diagnose me with a psychiatric disorder? Are all diagnosis covered? It has been my experience that people frequently seek out therapy for issues that are not "diagnosable".
- Is there a limit in the number of sessions I can attend or on the length of each session?
- Is pre-authorization required prior to my initial visit?
In order to facilitate the billing process, my company will bill your insurance company directly. You will be responsible for the amount not covered by your insurance carrier.
Before Our Initial Meeting
If you're a new client, please complete the following forms and bring them to your first therapy session.
- Client Psychotherapy Intake Form
- Outpatient Services Agreement / Informed Consent
Please read HIPAA information here
Other Important Forms
If you would like me to coordinate care with another provider (for example, your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), complete this form to authorize release of psychotherapy information:
If you would like to request reimbursement from your insurance company for 'out of network' coverage, please print this form out, complete it, and bring it to your next session.
Note: To download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, click here